Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW MARKET

I have been showing with the Marin Farmer's Markets Association for about 5 years now.....

They just started a new market this summer in the Stonestown shopping center in SF.........


It is held year-round, on Sundays from 9 AM-1PM--in the parking lot behind Macy's.....




I was there a couple of Sundays ago for the first time.......




It is a small market at this point, but quite varied--these pictures will give you a little taste...





There was live music and vendors selling prepared foods, as well as fruits & veggies....






The neighborhood is very excited about the market & the turnout was pretty good....







The location is near my old neighborhood in the city, so I felt quite at home....








It was foggy and cool that day, which was perfect for me as I had Joey (my St. Bernard) in the truck.....









Here's what my booth looked like....










And here are some paintings done by my friend Mike, who was next to me....











Hope you enjoyed seeing these pictures.....












Stop by & check it out some Sunday when you are in the neighborhood!












No comments: