Friday, December 26, 2008

EXHIBIT IN MAIDEN LANE

The gouache on paper pictured above (Entitled "Chard") is one of the pieces in my current exhibit at the Bistro 69 on Maiden Lane in San Francisco. I have about 4 originals there, plus about 8 framed giclee prints. It's a lovely little cafe--the food is great & the people there are friendly--it's just down the street from Union Square. So if you're downtown in that area--stop in--check out the show--have a bit to eat or something to drink (they have great desserts, too--by the way). It's the perfect place for a little Time Out. Enjoy!
PS--the show will be up through mid-Feb. Pieces can be purchased at any time & giclee prints (framed or unframed) can be ordered as well.

I am currently in the process of getting the studio back in order to work mode, so that I can get down to some serious painting. Things got a little out of hand here during the big push for my holiday shows. My next showing will be sometime in March. And I need to get started on my Big Project for 2009--which is to do a book on my work!!! I am very excited about the possibilities of this--and I have wanted to do it for a very long time. I have no idea how long this project will take, but I will be posting about it here on my blog as it moves forward. So STAY TUNED.

No comments: