Friday, March 18, 2011

LOTUS BUDDHA



Like most people I know, I have been thinking about the recent catastrophic events in Japan. And I have been sending positive energy that way and joining with everyone I know in visualizing a positive outcome to the nuclear situation and help for all the people there who are suffering during this crisis.
I just recently finished this Lotus Buddha painting, which is all about Transformation and Transmutation both much needed at this time. So I thought it was a good time to post the image and share it with you all out there in the blogosphere.

I also have some GOOD NEWS to share: I have been working on a NEW WEBSITE......and I am almost finished. A bit more tweaking, some photos need to be redone and few other things. It is all very exciting. It is a completely new look---very easy navigation and has ALL my work on it, from paintings to prints to cards and magnets and ceramics. I also have a shopping cart, so now it is easy to stock up on cards or magnets---or even purchase a painting! If you want to go take a peek, the address is the same as my previous website: http://christinedecamp.com

No comments: