Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH 1


Feb. just FLEW by. It is a short month, but still.....


I wasn't posting.


I was..... starting a book on my work....learning how to scan my slides.....taking a Photoshop class....planning some collaborations with my friend Jackie....getting together with some friends I hardly ever see......upgrading my computer.....painting......reading......walking Joey......making soup.......watching the rain


I finished several new small paintings, soon to be posted.


I have been reading some great books---I just finished "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield. I couldn't put it down and it was one of those books that just sucks you into another world--so that when you stop reading and look up, you're not sure who you are anymore, or where you are. It was beautifully written and very evocative. I enjoyed every minute of it!


I have created a link to a set of "AFFORDABLE ORIGINALS" on my flickr page. These are small acrylics on canvas for under $400. You can go HERE to check it out. I will put a link to it on my sidebar, so that you can drop in and see what's been added. I am hoping to add 2-4 new paintings per month.

No comments: